Monday, March 14, 2011

Great Weekend!!!

This last weekend was amazing, I filled up the green can(woot)!  Last weekend it did not rain in Berkeley, which made me really happy!  I have been working in the front yard, and made great progress.  The front went through a great transformation. The main thing that changed was that I removed three bushes to make room for the 4x4 bed.  Also I weeded a section of the back path way in order to make room for the beds. I was able to install two raised beds, and actually planted in one of them.

Left top: Bell Peppers, Lettuce, Chard, Pac Choy Left Bottom: Empty(thinking herbs), Strawberries, Lettuce, Chard

I dont know what I am going to plant in the 4 by 4.  Maybe some tomatoes, cucumber, eggplant, and some more leafy greens. I have another two-ish beds to plan, summer is going to be great!!!!


Keep gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment