Saturday, March 12, 2011

Getting Stuff Done!!!

Today was an amazing day to garden!! It was a sunny day out and I decided to play in the garden.  The front yard was my priority. The bushes by the house were overgrown, they had to come down in size.  I grabbed electric hedge trimmers and gave them a good hair cut.  Once they were trimmed, I tackled the area under the bushes, since I wanted place a raised bed by the bushes.  While weeding my mother called to inform me that vendors at the farmers market had vegetable starters.  We got a whole bunch of veggies; Pac Choy(Baby Boc Choy), Chard, Snow Peas, Mixed Greens, and Tomatoes.



When I got home I started to prepare the bed in the front yard.  I planted chard, lettuce, pac choy, and the strawberries in the front.  Tomatoes and Snow Peas, are going to be planted in the back yard. 


More pictures to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment