Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Enjoying the view

        Today, after running a few errands my stomach began to grumble, and I realized I hadn't had breakfast. So I set forth to make a delicious egg and vegetable scramble with avocado . Once my meal was plated, I began to debate where I should consume this hearty meal. Should I eat it in my room, or in the living room vegging out in front of the television, or maybe in the kitchen...?  After running through the possibilities, I glanced outside and realized that it was a beautiful day out. I grabbed my plate, a cup of coffee, and made my way out to the patio. 


Once there, I began to soak up the sun's ultraviolet rays and relax with the meal I just prepared.  Being able to see and enjoy all the hard work I had put in was really gratifying. As my body was producing vitamin D, I looked around and began to make a mental list of what still needed to be done.  There was quite a bit left, but sitting down and enjoying the scenery, relaxed my mind enogh for me to notice the little details that were in need of attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment